Creating childcare software for the UK childcare sector started over 10 years ago. The original version targeted clubs specifically wanting after school club software and breakfast club software. On launch the software program was a huge success.
Over the years more and more schools and clubs have signed up to our Childcare online software and not just in the UK but as far afield as Australia.
The original version is nothing like it is today, the childcare software has grown in functionality and features, as more and more after school and breakfast clubs started using the system we found that clubs had their own unique requirements.
As a software development company we decided early in the process that if a club or school needed to add a feature or functionality that we wouldn’t charge as long as we thought that other clubs could benefit from the update. Hence to say we didn’t charge for many update to our childcare online software, the result is the Childcare online Booking software is one of the best online booking software programs available today. Afterall it was originally developed by us, but has since been fine tuned by our wraparound care providers.
Some example of additions that have been added since the original version:
- Electronic Registers – having the ability to sign-in/out children, record time, apply late fees, add a child on the day and be able to recall any historic information (particularly useful of OFSTED) was a feature requested by one club which is now used by most.
- Additional Reporting – clubs often need their own specific reports as a result there are now over 20 reports and the ability to export data tables wherever they appear. The export feature is particularly useful to further analyse the data in Microsoft Excel for example.
- Bubbles – during the pandemic it was clear early on that childcare clubs needed a way to organise covid bubbles, we responded by developing an additional section to allow the creation of bubbles as per the government guidelines.
- Contract bookings – introduced to allow parents to book entire terms. The contracts are invoiced automatically at the end of month.
- Mail Merge – additional functionality to the mail merge system allows admin to fine tune which parents should receive an email, including attachments and scheduling. The mail merge software function is used by a lot of administrators to promote up and coming sessions.
- Walking Buses – when a childcare club or school run their club at a different location particularly for after school clubs they may have a bus to pickup children and drop them at the location. Our software allows you to create a bus and allow parents who’s children need transport to book their childcare which in turn books them on the bus. Once the bus is full no more bookings are allowed.
So if our Childcare software is so good and not just used in the UK why version 2.0? In 10 years a lot has changed, the platform that our childcare software was developed on has been improved, advances in mobile device technology has changed, security features have also become even more secure and we know that their areas that our admin users and parents that can be improved.
Using all our experience working and listening to breakfast clubs, after school clubs, holiday clubs and schools is being used to make what is already a very popular online booking system even more intuitive and faster than ever before.
If you would like to keep up to date with the next generation of childcare software UK, or would like to know more about our current Childcare online Booking software please contact us.