We are delighted to announce that we rolled out a major update to our after school club and wraparound care booking system in December. This represents a huge step forward and includes functionality that you – after school and holiday club owners / managers and primary schools – have asked for in the last 12 months.
The update includes:
- Default locations that enable clubs to restrict bookings of certain clubs to children attending specific schools.
- Courses enables after school clubs to offer two or more linked activities that have to be booked in their entirety; this is aimed at clubs offering courses spanning several weeks or schools offering school clubs that have to be booked on a per term basis.
- Payment on account (aka invoicing) that allows parents to book activities and clubs to raise invoices at specific intervals, i.e. monthly, etc.
- Improvements to the parental user interface that streamlines the booking process and ensures parents can access the system via a variety of different devices, including smart phones, tablets and of course laptops.
- Walking buses
- Weekly Attendance Report allows club staff to view this week’s and next week’s bookings and is useful for planning human resources.
We’ve spent a lot of time overhauling the parental user interface and taken your feedback into account to streamline the process of booking children onto activities that can now be completed in five easy steps!
Step 1: Log on
Step 2: Access your dashboard
Step 3: Select your child’s activities
Step 4: Add selected activities to your basket
Step 5: Confirm and pay for your children’s activities!
It really is that easy!